Computer & Laptop Repairs Gloucester
Home and office callouts are available Daily from 9 am-11 pm in Gloucester Cheltenham & surrounding areas. Contact me, Richard, any time by using the contact form or by email to email@example.com.
I specialise in fixing the many problems you may experience while educating you on how to get the most out of your computer, laptop or mobile device.
I am available for both hardware and software faults you may have, 95% of all of my callouts are fixed in your home or office either on a first visit. The exception is if parts need to be ordered.
Currently only doing remote support, email me for details.
Appointments available 9 am-10 pm (Often Later If Required) – 7 Days including public holidays. I really am very flexible for the times I can do callouts. (Most people work or have to do the school run I can fit in around you).
The Lenovo IdeaPad S540 is a great laptop for those that are on the go and weights just under 2KG. It has a Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM and a fast 256GB SSD hard disk drive. The screen size is 15.6″ and comes with Windows 10 installed. More info…
Since deciding to no longer become a doctor and leaving medical school I fell into IT and now have gained 12 years experience in the IT industry. Previous roles include:-
- Front line desktop support Merseyside Training & Enterprise Council
- Helpdesk Support BT
- Helpdesk Support Virgin Media
- Project Manager/Computer Support/Training For about IT – Running a project distributing computers to families with no access to computers, supporting & training members of these families.
I am one of the smaller computer repair services in Gloucester, but as its only me I offer a more personal service. As I get to know you over the years I change my service to match you.
Calls from home computer users are always welcome and no problem you may have will be too big or too small. Callouts are available from 9 am-9 pm 7 Days per week.
Please feel free to call To get advice for little problems that may not warrant a Callout – I have a policy of not going to callouts that can be sorted by a few clicks of a mouse.
90% Of Problems will be fixed in your home on the first visit, exceptions are when parts are needed or the computer needs major work in my workshop.
Unique Selling Points
- Home Computer User Specialist – I have mainly worked with home computer users since leaving Virgin Media, so have adapted my work style to be more home user friendly.
- Simplicity – I always use the language you will understand.
- Flexibility – I can do callouts to suit your schedule, including unusual hours.
- No Sales – I don’t hold stock or supply any computer kit or computers so can recommend the best options locally or on the internet depending on how quick the item is required.
- Patience – I love to educate and teach anyone computer skills at your pace. I never show people what to do when teaching, you will control the mouse & keyboard. This then means you have done it before, subsequently improving your confidence.
- #gloshour – Gloucestershire hour a social media networking event as well as local small business promotion on the website.